Friday, June 5, 2015

Weekly Update

I thought that providing a weekly update would be good for me just to see how I'm progressing throughout the month. :) May has been an interesting month for me because it was the time that I earned the least amount of money but also had the highest expenses to date. The cherry on top goes to myself getting into a car accident almost two weeks ago. It was my first actual accident and boy was I afraid that insurance wasn't going to side with me. Thankfully they did but unfortunately, I still had to take off two days of work because of this whole ordeal... Luckily- things are in the clear and I can start fresh in the month of June!

How are my savings doing? My TFSA is still doing okay, I haven't contributed any money because my expenses were higher than my income last month.

Debt Update? I think I may have mentioned I have 2 personal loans + 3 other loans I need to pay off as well as financing my car and paying rent. I'm almost at halfway with my first personal loan and hope to pay it off aggressively in the next 2 months and move onto the next one! ($2900 left on that)

Health? Because of my accident, I started suffering bad whiplash on my right side and think I might have to see the doctor for that. Started not sleeping well again so I may attempt the whole no electronics after 8PM thing again.

The best money I spent was definitely buying my much needed black tank top! You know how you have that one item you only have ONE of, and don't realize how much you actually wear it till it starts ripping? That's my black tank top for me. I use it for everything, layering, just by itself... I've been trying to justify the $7.80 purchase for 8 months now and finally bought it!

How was everyone else's week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment